Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Father

Honour thy father and thy mother stands written among the three laws of most revered righteousness - Aeschylus

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong - Charles Wadsworth

My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters - George Herbert

What a father says to his children is not heard by the world, but it will be heard by posterity - Jean Paul Richter

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life - Lido Anthony Iacocca

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment